Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Party

So my last post made it sound like I was the one all drunk at the party - but it was quite the opposite. Actually, I was one of the only ones sober the whole night. I did have some champagne but I just drank my Martinelli's Sparkling Cider the rest of the night.

But my friends on the other... wow... some of them were drunk messes. Jeez. I got to ML's house at 11:30 or so. And right when I walk in, I already hear loud screaming and see people running around like crazies. LOL. Our friend Amy kept jumping up and down with her boobs half hanging out yelling my name. "Doug ____! Doug _____!!!" HAHA.

And then one point in the night, Amy took our other friend Neil's phone and so Neil started chasing her around the house. Well, they got to a corner and Neil ran smack into Kelly's face. Kelly got a bruise on the bridge of her nose and was in the bathroom examining it while Neil is still drunk and on the floor, yelling for his phone. Ridiculous! but super funny! LOL.

Other memorable moments:
  • Sang the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air song because it was on TV, but all wrong cuz most everyone was drunk
  • Saw the Hoveround commercial on TV and decided to crank call it and pretend to order one
  • Erected a human pyramid (see figure 1)
  • Jeff saw a bottle of White Zinfandel and decided that it was trashy to bring it to a party and poured it down the sink!! (what a bitch!!)
  • Compared penis sizes (through a tape measure. lol. didn't really whip it out!)
  • Miles gave a masterclass/seminar on how to give a great blowjob. I learned a few new things! hehe.
(Figure 1)

So I definitely had a good time! And it was one of my first New Year's parties with my friends. Actually, it might actually be my first. Every other time, I was home alone or with family. So yay!

5 comments:

Aek said...

Woah, sounds like you had a really fun (and silly) time! Yeah, I'm always home with family. It gets a little boring, lol.

AJCon89 said...

you people are just a mess... lol

sounds like it was a blast!

glad you enjoyed it

Stephen Chapman said...

In all fairness to your friend Jeff, he did have a point about the wine!

http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I hope you share your notes from the blowjob seminar. How did you stack up in the tape measure comparison? What color is your eye mask?

E said...

I'm not the only one that had a great New Years! I had my first non-family New Years party this year too. You shouldv'e asked Myles to demonstrate his technique in a pratical situation ;0