Sunday, January 25, 2009

WAY Tired...

I'm way tired. I really wanted to update everyone about things. But I'm just sleepy and not up for writing a long blog post. Worst part is, I'm washing my bed sheets and blanket right now... so I can't actually sleep until I take them out of the dryer.. blah... And no, it's not what you're thinking about why I'm washing my sheets. Ok... well, it kind of is. BUT, I guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow until I explain.

But, I WILL tell you that I went to the audition this morning. Got there at 8:30am... didn't finish dancing until 3:30pm. Had to go back at 6:00pm to find out if we got anything. Explains why I'm so tired right now. But, long story short... I GOT THE PART! I'm going to have a job!! So freakin' excited! I can't wait!

But now... I'm going to veg on the couch while I wait for my sheets to dry....

9 comments:

E said...

Congrat-effin'-lations!
I'm very familiar with auditioning. Those things are DRAINING! Not only do you have to [possibly] give multiple impressive performances, but the stress involved in waiting to know if you got the part is taxing. But the best feeling is the call back and when you find out that you got the part...Still nothing like it.

Can't wait to hear the story behind the sheets!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation. Another Mouse part? Or was this for House...the Musical?
Perhaps with the new job you can spring for a second set of sheets ;-)

Godfrey said...

Congratulations.

I would definitely use this as an excuse to buy yourself a present. Perhaps a set of back-up sheets. :)

Diary of a Mad Latino Man said...

Congrats are in order!! Keep up the good work.

Love,
Peyton

naturgesetz said...

Congrats, Doug!

:) :)

Lightning Baltimore said...

Congratulations on the job!

The sheets . . . Matt came over and . . . peed the bed?

Aek said...

W00t, congrats!!

Can't wait to hear the details. ^_^

Guardactor said...

congratulations!!!

good luck with the part!

Anonymous said...

Jeez... yeah! Get more sheets! At least a cheap polyester/cotton blend back up set...unless you are one of those homos who have to have the BEST to sleep with/on! LOL. JK.