Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LOST Returns!



All 4 seasons of the show are ONLINE at ABC.com. It's a tad late to start watching all the episodes thus far, since the season premiere is TONIGHT at 9pm, but if you DO start tomorrow, you can maybe get through all 4 seasons by the time the 2nd episode! Plus, there is the CLIP SHOW at 8pm, showing you all the important scenes thus far. It will help you understand what has happened on the show.

Man I LOVE this show! It really isn't for the people who have watched it a few times here and there. It's for the die-hard fans... the one who have watched every episode. There's so much in the mythology of the island and the characters. It's sometimes hard to keep track of, but if you do, it really pays off because you get all the little surprises and twists that they throw at you. ;)

And I KNOW there are a lot of people who really don't care for this show... but if you're not a fan, please be respectful and don't bash it here... find somewhere else to do it. But if you love the show, LET ME KNOW so we can discuss! :P

6 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Never could quite get into it, although I watched a few episodes while Dominic Monaghan was in it. But it was too convoluted for an occasional viewer.

Doug said...

I completely agree that the show has gotten too complicated for the occasional viewer. But for those who have watched every episode, this show really is a treat. It's just got so much in it.

ABC.com has ALL 4 seasons available online. And this "Starter Kit" video is a great summary of the show.

Barry said...

*bashes show*

All I remember is the end of season 1 with Walt on the boat taken by the others. Very exciting cliffhanger.

The next time I watch it, they are living in a house, and Kate is hanging out the washing. It had become far too far fetched for me to get into again by this point ;)

Love you Doug, don't hate me.

Hish said...

Hiya, just wanted to say that I love your blog.. been reading it for sometime now, but I'm officially linking to you now :)

Diary of a Mad Latino Man said...

I never could get into the show but I love the main actor... Mmm, I think his name is Matthew Fox and he is on the cover of my magazine DETAILS.

Love,
Peyton

Doug said...

Barry: ... I hate you... >:O lol, i'm only kidding of course. Still love you.

Hish: Thanks so much for reading!

LatinoMan: Matthew Fox is INDEED a fox!