Saturday, November 8, 2008

Freakin' NERVOUS!

Oh. My. Gah-----
If you only knew how nervous I am right now! I'm about to get picked up to go on my date with George. He's the guy that I met online. And we're going to the Prop 8 Protest in Silverlake (near Hollywood) where there's apparently thousands of people marching right now. Not the most romantic first date, but I really admire his passion and willingness to volunteer and voice out for the cause. And I'm kind of excited to participate in my first protest too!

But yeah - he's picking me up in a few minutes, and I'm a wreck! I guess I'll update you guys when I get back!! Wish me luck! EEEK!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun to protest! =)

AJCon89 said...

hope everything went well... I assume snce you are not home yet it did.... lol