Saturday, December 27, 2008

Marley & Me

I just got home from watching "Marley & Me" in the theaters tonight. It was such a CUTE movie! I really loved it a lot. If you're in the mood to just see a light-hearted movie about love and puppies, then this is the movie for you.

The movie is about a South Florida columnist, played by Owen Wilson, who gets married (to Jennifer Aniston's character), and who gets this labrador puppy, which turns out to be "the worst dog in the world." Lots of mayhem ensues as the dog destroys furniture, eats necklaces, barks like crazy at thunderstorms, and disobeys all commands. However, despite all of the dog's shortcomings, it still loves his owner and his family.

I thought it was just a great movie that really tugged on my heart strings, especially towards the end. I think you can guess what happens at the end of the movie, as it does chronicle the life of the dog... and dogs don't live forever. I had a good cry :)

I HIGHLY recommend this movie. It's funny and heartwarming. I'll probably go see it again, if someone asks me to go. And the dog is so GD cute!!

No comments: