Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank You!

So it's been a pretty uneventful day today. My mom finally agreed to lunch with me. If you saw my Twitter, then you know that I called my mom the day before and asked her if she wanted to eat lunch with me, to which she said "no." She had already eaten a small sandwich and didn't feel like going out. ARGH! Mom has NEVER said no to having a meal with me! What is the world coming to? Does she not love me anymore? Well, she made up for it today by taking me out for lunch and all is better in the world now.

So I want to take this opportunity to THANK all of you readers of my blog! And thank you for all the comments and emails and Gmail/Yahoo messages that I've received! It's nice to know that people are reading my thoughts and have given me support when I've needed it. :) You guys are awesome and lots of hugs and kisses to you all.

I leave you all with a random question; please just humor me ;)
What super power would you like most to have and why?

4 comments:

midoriverdegreen said...

hmm. Ive thought about this before so the answer came to me really quickly. I would like to be able to read minds, not just that thoughts not formed into words but i would like to be able to swim within the mind, to uncover every thing, down to the most trivial aspect hidden within a persons mind. voyeuristic to the extreme? yeah, maybe.

Anonymous said...

I used to imagine I have pyrokinesis ability after watching "Firestarter" as a kid. LOL! If I can have super power now, I would like the ability to heal sickness, injuries, etc.

Doug said...

midori and Janus: thanks for humoring me ;)
I keep changing my thoughts about what super power I want... Do I want to be free from the confines of gravity and fly?! Do I want to be lazy and have telekinetic powers so that I can just move things with my mind?! Do I want to have super strength, and therefore a kick ass body to go with it?! It's too tough for me to decide!! :P

Aek said...

I don't think this poll or whatnot is up anymore, but here's my answer anyway:

I want the ability to split myself into multiple me's, like insta-cloning. Say, if there's 5 of me, one of me can sleep all the time, one can work out at the gym all the time, one can do homework all the time, one can do random fun stuff all the time, and one can hang out with friends all the time. I overextend myself way too much, but this'll help. AND all my clones would share the experience with each other, so if one works out and loses weight, they all lose weight equally. If one's well-rested, all are rested. And etc.

It's kind of like the shadow clone from the anime/manga Naruto . . . yes, how nerdy of me. o.O