Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Fun

It's almost Halloween!! So that last time I talked about a costume, I was still set on the idea of using my leather jacket for something. Well, I've since scrapped that idea and now have gone a completely different route. Ok, well.. not completely different. I'm still going to be slutty and have very little clothes on... If anything, I'm going to be showing a lot MORE skin with this new costume idea.

So... this year... I'm going to be... Slutty Buzz Lightyear. Hehehehehe. This was all Bryan's idea when I was complaining to him how I couldn't find leather chaps that looked good for my Slutty Biker idea. So he just decided to help me brainstorm new ideas and Buzz Lightyear came up.

So I'm making the costume from scratch and at first I thought it would be pretty lame... But now that I've started creating it, I'm getting really excited for it! I just have a few more things that I need to do to complete it and then I'll DEFINITELY take a picture and post it here. Oh it's going to be great! But I better go on a slight diet and do some extra ab workouts from now until Halloween!! =P

Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween this year!!

UPDATE: Here's what I have of my costume so far.. Just some logos to iron-on for the shirt and then some extra touches for shoes and I'm done!


4 comments:

Biki Honko said...

I can not wait for your picture of Slutty Buzz Lightyear! What a perfect idea!

dannie said...

hha DIY costumes are always the best.

Aek said...

Hmm, this'll be interesting. You better take a pic of you wearing it for all us to see! :-P

Anonymous said...

Green is my favorite color. Hope you show some green and flesh and share the photo with us.