Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update on the Drama

So I posted this as a reply to all the comments from my last post about Ohio and James and I think it warrants its own post:

"Thank you for all your comments everyone. I'm glad that everyone sees it the way I see it. But I've had the whole day to cool off and I think I'm going to just let it go and chalk it up to a lesson learned.. it'll make me a better person if I don't hold the grudge. I mean, it was early enough that there really was no harm done, so I can't really be that mad.

I'll speak to James again, but I don't think our friendship can be the same as before. And I've already spoken briefly with Ohio again, just to keep things civil.

Am I being much too nice a person?..."

6 comments:

Barry said...

No I don't think you are... you're just being yourself - which is how it should be!

This is just a short temp thing... soon they both wont be interested in each other and it'll have all moved on.

And I think you already realise there are WAY more men out there.


... In the UK! haha.

Captastro said...

You've every right to feel the way you do, but I'm glad aren't holding a grudge. I can't say I handled some things as well, and looking back I was always the ultimate looser when I held a grudge.

So, kudos to you for taking the high road. :D

Xtremeforce said...

Doug you are a better person than I am I am not saying hold a grudge but, man how can you trust this person again? If you can't why be friends. Its all about trust and he clearly new you were smitten and didn't care. Let's just say they become and item and you go out with them won't you have anger knowing that James went behind your back?

Paul

dannie said...

i don't think you're too nice at all, at least you know what kind of people they are.

Bruce said...

You're the better man and your actions prove that...enough said.

torchy! said...

good for you Doug. like i said, always better to have civil relationships than hostile.

friendly is even better of course, and i hope you guys can recover it.

torchy!