Friday, October 2, 2009

Answers to the Mosaic Game

So it looks like those of you who guessed my answers did pretty well! Congrats! Here are my answers:

1) Where are you from? (you can choose to answer with your country, state/province, or city)

I live in Disneyland. haha. Yes, inside it. LOL. I wish!! But I do live in the city that Disneyland is located: Anaheim, CA. I live 3 minutes away from the Happiest Place on Earth! :)
2) What's your favourite food?
SUSHI!! So good! I actually had All-You-Can-Eat sushi two nights ago and I was in heaven! YUMMY YUM YUM!
3) What's your favourite drink?
I feel like my favorite drink changes frequently. If it was about a year ago, I would've said Coca Cola. But I've since quit all sodas/pop (whatever you guys call it hehe) and so I drink a lot of tea. And Arizona Lemon Iced Tea is now my FAVORITE! I'm going to have a glass right now!!
4) What's your ideal/favourite (future) job/career?
Some of you were on the right track in guessing this one. I really hope to one day be in charge of the Entertainment Department at Disneyland. It's a far reach for a goal, but there is a possibility. I just need to start getting on the right track in doing that. Hopefully my Masters degree will help in that!
5) What's your favourite thing about yourself?
I had trouble coming up with this because I don't really like too much about myself. But I would say that my smile is a nice feature. I seem to always be smiling and I do it as part of my job. So it better be pretty nice! haha.
6) What's the place you most want to visit?
AUSTRALIA! I visited the land down under when I was 4 years old, but I want to go back! I have relatives in Melbourne, but yet I haven't gone to visit. Maybe the $2000+ air fare is the cause of that... haha. It's just so beautiful - the scenery AND the guys! hehe. And I just love an Aussie accent! Mmmm! Who wants to sponsor me on a trip to Australia??
7) What's your favourite body feature on someone else?
Whenever I check out a guy, my eyes always go straight to the arms. Biceps and triceps are sooo hot! There's just nothing like strong arms to hold you!
8) What's your favourite Movie?
It was hard to choose one movie to put on here, but I will have to say Jurassic Park... the original, of course. :) There are others that I was considering (Love Actually, Finding Nemo) but Jurassic Park has just always been up there because I LOVE dinosaurs. And when I saw it in theaters, I just remembered being in AWE when I first watched the scene with the Brachiosaur towering over Dr. Grant. Oh, Steven Spielberg is a genius (and I'm a big nerd) :P
9) What's your favourite TV show?
LOST!! Lost is my absolute favorite TV show right now. I can't wait until the 6th Season starts in January. Unfortunately, it's the last season... but it's been a good run. I have a few friends who are LOST fanatics like me and we're trying to go through all the episodes from the first 5 seasons before the premiere in January so that we can pick up on clues and hidden references. We're still on Season 1... working on it!
10) Choose one word that best describes you
OMG I can't believe someone got it from the picture. Yes.. I'm LAZY LAZY LAZY!! I wake up at noon every day and I sleep/nap anywhere and everywhere. I don't like to walk.. EVER. I always want to take my car.. even to go to the grocery store, which is only a few hundred yards away. HAHA. I'm SOOO lazy... it's really bad.
11) What time period would you most like to have lived in? (in the past)
I really would've loved to live in the disco era. The dancing was sooo fun. And everything seemed so much more free spirited. But aside from the 70s, I think ancient Greek would've been my second choice. I always loved Greek Mythology so it would've been cool to actually live during the time when people believed in all of it.
12) What's the next thing you're (probably...) going to purchase?
I may have cheated on this one and changed the question (in my mind) to 'What do I WANT to purchase next?' And a surround sound stereo system is what I want!! The sound quality of the TV in the living is HORRIBLE. The speakers point DOWNWARD from the TV and into the ground. So we can never hear anything. And if we turn it up too loud, the sound gets distorted. SOO annoying. So now I want a sound system that I can actually HEAR the action. :)
Yay that was a fun game! Hope you guys learned a little more about me. It seems like everyone's been tagged in the game already though so I have no idea who to tag.. perhaps AJ will participate... if he has time to even blog? He hasn't blogged in a while. Miss you AJ!

1 comment:

Aek said...

Lol, nice answers. I got some of them, yay! ^_^

I too hope AJ will participate. It's been a while, so I hope he's just taking a break and not an indefinite leave.