Friday, July 17, 2009

Barry

Barry Barry Barry... I miss talking to my British buddy. There are so many things that I want to tell him, but we never chat anymore. I really do miss chatting with him - I used to tell him everything, but now we're never online at the same time. I fear that our online friendship might be ending. :( And I know you're reading Barry -- is the guilt trip working? :P

But seriously, I'm just really sad that it's been WEEKS since we've had a good conversation with each other. I miss our talks. I loved chatting with him because he was never judgmental, yet gave me invaluable advice whenever I needed it. And wow, it's almost been a year since I've "met" Barry online.

Well, I really hope that Barry decides to respond to my email soon (::hint hint::)!

1 comment:

jojo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.