Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Not Dead

Wow... how long has it been? I'm not dead. I've just been busy... and lazy.
New "parade" opened at Disneyland. Opening weekend was GREAT. Crowd was amazing. Lots of my friends came to support it. Too bad a lot of Disney-Fanboys (and fangirls) hate it... They think it just doesn't belong in Disneyland... not traditional enough for them. They miss the old parade. BLAH... it kinda puts a damper on things. Wish I just didn't know about these "reviews." Oh well.

Debating whether or not to post a video of the show on here. Help me decide.

So my crush at work... only works ONE day on the parade. And it's on a day that I'm OFF. BLAH. sucks big time. He's so hot. I can't stop staring at him when he's around. He actually showed up to the Pizza Party that I organized at a local Shakey's Pizza Parlor. I was surprised to see him. Too bad we still didn't get to know each other better. I did get a picture with him though. HEHE.

There is another boy at work that I DO see around all the time. He's super hot/cute. AND he rides a motorcycle. DANGEROUS! hehe. Something about the bike that makes him even hotter. Too bad he's taken... going out with someone else in the parade. sigh....

Am I ever going to find a boy of my own? And one that doesn't annoy the hell out of me? lol. Matty has been IMing and Facebook chatting me ALL the time. And it's just too much. I feel bad.. but it's just really annoying. So I really don't feel all THAT bad when I just ignore him. I almost want to just block him from AIM and delete him from my Facebook friends... sigh...

Well I hope everyone is doing well! I'm going to try and get back to blogging more often. And also stay more up to date on all your blogs. Promise!

P.S. I just re-read this post here... I just realized that I write so horribly. It's really just like a stream of consciousness. Am I even writing in complete sentences, or is it just a bunch of fragments? I'm going to make an effort to write a little better. I don't know... unless you guys like the way I write. But reading it back just kind of bothered me because I don't think any other blogs read that way. It really makes me look very uneducated... but I swear, I graduated from UCLA! LOL.

10 comments:

AJCon89 said...

hey.... good to hear from you finally...

really miss talking to you buddy...

Love ya.

Peace,
AJ

Godfrey said...

glad you're back man.

naturgesetz said...

Good to hear from you.

Too bad Matty's being a pest.

I think your writing style is pretty much normal for a blog. Notice that the previous comments and my first two lines are all sentence fragments. It's colloquial. And you develop your topics to a reasonable degree. This isn't supposed to be the great American novel.

So, carry on blogging.

Anonymous said...

Your sentences are fine.

And we all missed you.

And we're glad you're back. :)

And I have no advice or predictions on whether or not you will get a bf. XD

Bruce said...

Glad your back Doug. Please be honest with Matty, he is a human being and deserves the truth no matter how much it might hurt. All of us should live by the Golden Rule: Treat others as we would want to be treated. Rejection sucks regardless if we are the rejector or the rejectee.

On another note, when are you going to give us hints to find your new xtube account?? I know you reposted those videos under a new account, so start dropping hints to help us find it. The hunt is really the best part of the game you know!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Your last post was Sick... Glad you didn't take a turn for the worse.

UCLA! They won their 1st NCAA b-ball game. I didn't follow the tourney after that. My brackets were really fragged.

The singer only works one day? I want that job! LOL
So, do they have a body double who lip syncs for the singer when he's not there?

Aek said...

Great to see you post again! :D

Stream of consciousness what? At least your s.o.c has periods and breaks (unlike Faulkner's "The Sound and the Fury" - HATED that book).

I got into UCLA for undergrad . . . was too expensive for me. Oh well.

Seth said...

Welcome back. Don't stress the boy thing :)

And don't worry about the blog - hardly anyone have gud grammar or speling here on blogs the.

:)

dccised said...

uhm. not to be a thief. but how do you get the pictures in your banner to change. i've wanted to do that for the longest time...

midoriverdegreen said...

i think you should post the video! and you shouldnt change the way you right on our behalf. just do it if you want to (: