Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crushing at Work

There's this guy at work that I'm really crushing on right now. First saw him when I went back to work. He doesn't work directly with me, but we'll be working on the same show. He's a singer. I'm just a lowly dancer. So we don't really cross paths. But I do gawk at him from afar. I can't stop looking at him. AND he sings! That's sooo freakin' hot! He just has such a handsome face. And he's tall. And fit. And just the whole package.

But I know I'm never going to have the nerve to even introduce myself to him. Maybe when the show actually starts, we'll be able to have some interaction... I hope! I don't even know if he's gay or straight... I think he's straight... But even if he was gay, I would have no chance with him. But goddamn he's HOT! Argh, I can't get over it. Did I mention that he's hot?! Wish I had a picture... then I can show you all how hot he is!! lol.

Looking forward to staring at him more during the upcoming rehearsals. :P

(4236)

5 comments:

AJCon89 said...

lol...

did you wear the wifebeater or did you chicken out?

Aek said...

Well, you should make a point of furtively snapping a photo of him then to show all of us. ;-)

Doug said...

@AJ: lol, I wore the wifebeater. I didn't chicken out!

@Aek: No pictures allowed anywhere in rehearsals. :( But trust me.. he's HOT!

Anonymous said...

Cute or ruggedly handsome? Compare himto an actor or singer: JMac, Brad Pitt?

Anonymous said...

note: when eye-fucking someone, be sure to casually look away when they notice, not continue eye-fucking them.