Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DMV

Went to the DMV today to get a print out of my driving record... my job asked for it. Man, I hate the DMV. It's such a hell hole. Sooo many people there. And I always wait forever and a half before I finally get called. Today was no exception... waited for an hour and 10 minutes before getting called. JUST to get a printout. My form was already filled out... just presented to the guy, gave him 5 bucks, he typed some stuff into the computer, and out came the paper on his printer. DONE. It took all of 1 minute.. yet I waited 1 hour and 10 minutes for it. ARGH.

The only thing good that came out of it was seeing two hot guys. One was a big, muscular guy... marine type... buzzed hair and all. He was in a zipped up hoodie and black gym shorts. His ass was HUGE in them. And the shorts hugged his cheeks just right. Couldn't stop staring. Then there was a guy sitting behind me in the chairs with slight facial hair and a baseball cap on. He was VERY handsome. Rugged good looks, I would say. YUM. :) If only I could get me one of those.... sigh. hehe.

I really hope I don't have to go to the DMV again any time soon.

Oh.. and... 4236.

2 comments:

Seth said...

How come when I go to the DMV I'm usually sitting between a fat dumpy houswife with 3 screaming kids, and a skeevy guy who looks like the just got paroled? And I'm usually stuck inline behind a guy in muddy overalls waiting to register his third tractor.

*sigh*

J said...

wtf is 4236, its gonna bother me until i know