Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quick Update

I haven't been posting... I've been busy ever since I got back from the snow trip. But a quick update: I started work at Disney again. Rehearsals and such. And also, remember the audition I went to about 2.5 weeks ago? I was just informed yesterday that I got it! I can't wait! I've wanted to be in this show ever since I first saw it! It was THE show that made me want to work at Disneyland. So I'm finally going to be able to do it after working there for 6 years!! :)

More rehearsals for me. It's non-stop rehearsals until this new show debuts on March 27th. And then I'll start rehearsals for the show that I just got up until THAT show comes on in June. And then I'll be auditioning for another parade (the Electrical Parade) in April, which will also come up in June. So I think things are looking up for me! I'm so happy right now! WEE!

(P.S. I promise to finish my Hong Kong trip reports and then my Snow trip report too!)

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Congrats on all the good news!!

naturgesetz said...

Congrats! That's great news!!!

Aek said...

At your current rate, I'll finish my China posts before you finish your Hong Kong/Macao ones, lol. Congrats on the parade part and job!! :D