Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Online Dating Hookup Site

I've talked about the online dating hookup site quite a few times here. It's where I found Jamie, afterall. But anyway, despite all I say about it, I still go back to it every night hoping for the best. I've had many people tell me that this site just ISN'T the way to meet guys yet I never listen.

Well, three nights ago, I messaged a guy that I have actually contacted before but we both sort of ignored each other after a while. I messaged him again just to see if he'd respond or remember me. I mean, we didn't really talk much before so I wasn't expecting him to remember. And I was right, he didn't remember. He asked to see my Private picture (which is my face pic) so I unlock it for him. He tells me that I'm cute. ;) And I think he's actually pretty hot! He's white with blonde hair and green eyes (I believe). Around my height and pretty athletic. We talk about our lives, what we do, our education, and other things. We eventually exchange names, emails, and AIMs. His name is Jason. :)

The next day, I don't email him at his regular email yet. I just message him through the site again. And we go back and forth there, but then he asks if we can talk on AIM, so I agree. And then he said that since he has his hands full with laundry, he wanted to know if I have a cam so that he can keep talking. I said yes, but then I lied and said my mic was broken. (I don't like my own voice and I don't like talking... as gay+teen+sydney will attest to). So he talked on cam and I just cammed without voice. He has such a cute voice. Not too gay, yet not super manly. Just sort of playful. And he has a great sense of humor. At least the kind that I like.

Eventually he needed to take a bath and he asked if I would mind it if he just took the cam in the bath. OF COURSE I didn't mind! lol. He looked so cute in the bath and still talking to me. He started lathering up and then he stood up and then started playing with himself. I IMMEDIATELY was turned on. I could tell he was a pro at this camming thing. And I should know! hehe :P And then he asked if I liked taking baths. I told him I don't do baths, I just shower. I also slipped in that I hadn't taken my shower yet. I'm naughty, I know. Skipping some conversation, YES, I did end up showering on cam for him. It was hot. ;) And we definitely jacked off on cam together until we both came.

After the shower cam, we talked for a bit more but we eventually went to sleep. That night, I talked to a friend and expressed my concern that now my "relationship" with Jason will just be "sex cam buddies"... and I didn't want that with him. I had great conversation with him beforehand. I want an actual friendship/relationship. It was something I was thinking about while I fell asleep that night.

The next night, we see each other on AIM again. He asks if I had my mic fixed yet. For some reason, I felt comfortable enough to tell him "yes." But, before getting on cam, I said to him, "I don't want you to think that I'm just a big cam whore. I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better. I don't want everything to be about jacking off and sex." He responds, "That is nice of you. I like talking to you as well mister." That made me feel a little better about our "relationship." We did talk a bit, but we also did eventually jack off together again. Let me just say that it's SUPER hot because he likes to talk dirty on cam. Mmmmmm..... :P

So I'm supposed to meet up with him tomorrow night.... I'm supposed to text him to let him know what's up. I like the guy, but I don't know what meeting him will mean. I mean, I guess I'm not opposed to hooking up with him, but like I said before, I actually am kind of interested in him in more than just a sexual way. So I don't want us to just be sex buddies... But I guess I'm not really certain about what he wants out of this. Plus, I may have seemed like I had lots of experience by the way I was camming... but I really don't have a lot of sexual experience and I'm not sure what he's expecting out of me...

I have 2 options: 1) I could agree to meet up with him. In which case I will find out what his true intentions are... whether he's willing to work on a friendship/relationship or if he just wants to fuck. Or 2) I could just be a coward and never know and just don't text him.

Err.. what do you guys think??

6 comments:

AJCon89 said...

You soooooo have to go... lol

Peace,
AJ

Teddy Douglas said...

Go for it! Lol what do i know

Aek said...

Dude, meet up with him. Texting would be awkward I think.

Godfrey said...

you should definitely meet the guy doug! :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe when you meet him you should just talk and walk and w/e.

Make sure he knows u want more than being wank pals.

Time will tell. I would meet like at bookstore not his place. Just me tho.

Do it!

Bruce said...

You have to meet him, you'll never know otherwise. Meet him for coffee, that's why there's a Starbucks on every corner.