Sunday, August 31, 2008

Waiting It Out

Ok, I've decided that I'm NOT going to write any more emails to this guy until I get a response. I just need to really show some restraint and NOT email him. Every time I email him, I feel like I'm making it worse for myself. So i'm just going to wait for his reply. If he never replies, then obvious that means something. Soooo, I just have to stick it out and NOT email him. It's gonna be REALLY hard... but I think it's the only way. :(

The hard part is finding stuff to do to keep my mind off of him! I haven't had these feelings for someone in a long, LONG time. And I'm not even sure what brought on such strong feelings! Well... I have a few ideas... but all this for someone I only met once and had email correspondence with before that. It's just so not me... I don't understand myself right now.

No comments: