Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Hundred Pushups

Another reason I wanted to start a blog was to track my fitness. I'm really going to try and keep up with staying fit. I'm not completely out of shape, but I would like have a better, more fit body. And just stay healthy.

So the first real plan that I'm sticking to is the "one hundred push ups" plan that was recommended to me by a friend from the internet. Basically, you follow a routine of ascending number of push ups throughout 8 weeks, and by the end, you will be able to do 100 consecutive push ups. Sounds pretty cool right? I just started Week 1, and I'm happy to say that I've stayed with it! HAHA. I'm hoping that this blog will motivate me to keep going.

If you're interested in this routine as well, you can visit it here: one hundred push ups

No comments: